Fundraisers for the Oregon Burn Center
Even during the challenges of 2020, Pacific Power co-workers, friends, families and partners continue to find ways to support those in need.
With large fundraising events (like the Pacific Northwest Lineman Rodeo) cancelled this year, we had to get creative in order to continue our annual support of the Oregon Burn Center. Pacific Power is teaming up with IBEW Locals 125 and 659 and UWUA Local 197 for a can and bottle drive and raffle fundraiser.
Bottles and cans
Donate your cans and bottles for this important cause. There are three options:
- Drop off your redeemable cans and bottles to the office or service center nearest you. (Most sites will designate a location near logistics or in the yard.)
- Drop off donations at the IBEW Local 659 and Local 125 Union Halls.
- Direct your BottleDrop (blue bags) to “Pacific Northwest Lineman Rodeo.”
For every large bag (>32 gallon) of cans and bottles donated, you will earn a free raffle ticket!
You won’t want to miss this raffle fundraiser with prizes near $10,000 in value! Tickets are available for $5 each or $20 for 5 tickets. Prizes include a Milwaukee chainsaw, Milwaukee toolbox, Artic coolers, Honda generator, and much more! Click here for the complete prize listing.
For more information or to purchase raffle tickets, contact your supervisor or one of the following site champions:
- Dominick Romero & Brian Owens (Medford)
- Kathy Joy (Lincoln City)
- Dave Lindsley (Coos Bay)
- Kristy Kite (Klamath Falls)
- Derrek Beagley (Grants Pass)
- Debbie Todd (Albany)
- Don Krivanek (Crescent City)
- Jesse Armendariz (PCC)
- Steve Hasson (Portland Power)
Can/bottle collections and raffle sales run through mid-December.
We are proud to have IBEW Locals 659 and 125 and the UWUA Local 197 co-sponsor and support this drive. Our goal is to raise $25,000 for the Oregon Burn Center!
For more information about the fundraiser, contact Milt Buker 541-967-6163, Allison Lupico 503-813-5441 or Nanette Quitt 541-776-5461.